We are outdoor people.
We like to eat most meals outside and just be outside as much as possible. BUT…it has been so hot here the past week. Brutal hot.
Here is this week’s forecast:
It is funny to look at the end of the week and think, “Wow 103, it will be so much cooler!” So we’ve been stuck inside. There has been more fighting and less sharing. The younger two were especially having a hard time getting along, so their oldest brother decided to intervene and build them a fort. The fighting ended, which was so very nice. I’m ready for the wide open spaces outside again.
Some fun fort/camping links…
- DIY A-Frame tent on Cakies
- Fort Building Kit by aLittleParty on Etsy
- DIY elaborate fort on Design*Sponge
- Let’s Sleep Under the Stars print by Katie Daisy
- Printable Paper Camping Set by Neskita on Etsy